Turkey Hill Has New Personal-Sized Ice Cream Sundaes Packed With Peanut Butter Cups And Cake Frosting
The Turkey Hill Layered Sundae Cups come in eight flavors that are already assembled and ready to eat. Whether you prefer a chocolatey concoction or a fruity bite, there’s bound to be at least one that sparks your interest.
- Caramel Brownie: Chocolate and Vanilla ice cream, brownie brittle, caramel sauce, chocolate cookie crumble, and chocolate flake topping
- Cookies & Cream: Chocolate and Cookies n’ Cream ice cream, chocolate cookie crumble, and fudge
- Cookie Dough Delight: Vanilla Cookie Dough and Chocolate Cookie Dough ice cream, cookie dough pieces, fudge, and chocolate chip cookies
- Strawberry Shortcake: Vanilla Custard and Strawberry ice cream, graham cracker pieces, and strawberry sauce
- Peanut Butter Cup: Chocolate and Peanut Butter ice cream, peanut butter cups, chocolate cookie crumble, peanut butter sauce, and topped with mini chocolate chips
- Ultimate Fudge: Vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls, chocolate cookie crumble and topped with whipped icing and mini chocolate chips
- Chocolate Cream Pie: Chocolate Pudding ice cream mixed with graham cracker pieces and topped with whipped cream sauce and chocolate flakes
- Party Cake: Vanilla ice cream with cake pieces, vanilla cookie crumble, blue frosting, and rainbow sprinkles
In addition to the sundae cups, Turkey Hill has new Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches. They come in Vanilla Bean, Peanut Butter, Chocolate, and Choco Mint Chip. All of them start with two double chocolate chip cookies, so no matter which flavor you choose, you’ll get that chocolate element.
Last but not least, the new Fruit and Cream Bars come on sticks and include ingredients like milk, cream, and fruit. You can get them in Strawberry, Coconut, Orange, and Strawberry Lemonade flavors
All three of these new lines are in freezer aisles at retailers nationwide beginning on March 1. Each treat starts at $2.19, so load up on a variety to have yourself an A+ dessert every night of the week.
Source: Read Full Article