Surprisingly Moist Chocolate Mint Brownies

READY IN: 50minsYIELD: 6 dozen INGREDIENTS 1⁄2cupbutter, softened 1cupsugar 4largeeggs, room temperature 16ounceschocolate syrup 1teaspoonvanilla extract 1cupall-purpose flour 1⁄2teaspoonsalt Filling 1⁄2cupbutter, softened 2cupsconfectioners’ sugar 1tablespoonwater 1⁄2teaspoonmint extract 3dropsgreen food coloring Topping 10ouncesmint chocolate chips 1⁄2cupbutter 1tablespoonbutter (had to list on separate lines) NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (94) g Servings Per Recipe:15 Calories: 531.5 Calories from Fat 260 g 49 […]

Read more

Sugar Cookies for Pasta Maker

READY IN: 18minsYIELD: 60 cookies INGREDIENTS 360gall-purpose flour 300gpowdered sugar 1⁄2teaspoonsalt 1cup melted butter 2largeeggs 2teaspoonsvanilla extract 2tablespoonshalf-and-half cream NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (140) g Servings Per Recipe:12 Calories: 573.2 Calories from Fat 150 g 26 % Total Fat 16.7 g 25 % Saturated Fat 10.2 g 51 % Cholesterol 72.6 mg 24 % Sodium 247.1 mg 10 % […]

Read more

Free 3D Slot Games for Fun

3D slot machines are a real breakthrough in the online casino software market in recent years and the latest slot games category. Online slots are a massive group of gambling games that are slot machines. Another common term is “one-armed bandit“, or simply slot. The principle of slot games is straightforward. The game has several virtual reels (usually 3 or […]

Read more

STICKY TOFFEE PUDDING

READY IN: 40mins INGREDIENTS PUDDING 1cupdates, pitted and chopped 1cupboiling water 1teaspoonbaking soda 1teaspoonvanilla extract 1 1⁄4cupsunbleached all-purpose flour 1teaspoonbaking powder 1teaspoonground ginger 1⁄2teaspoonground cloves 1⁄4teaspoonsea salt 1⁄2cupunsalted butter, melted 1cupbrown sugar 2largeeggs, room temperature TOFFEE SAUCE 1⁄4cupunsalted butter 2cupsbrown sugar 3⁄4cupheavy cream NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (139) g Servings Per Recipe:12 Calories: 457.9 Calories from Fat 162 g […]

Read more

Marmalade & whisky bread & butter pudding

Nutrition: Highlight Nutrient Unit kcal 523 fat 38g saturates 21g carbs 36g sugars 17g fibre 1g protein 10g low in salt 0.84g Ingredients 8 slices day-old crusty white bread , crusts removed 50g very soft butter 4 tbsp Seville orange marmalade , plus 4 tsp 300ml full-fat milk 248ml pot double cream 3 large eggs seeds 1 vanilla pod 4 […]

Read more

Eggs Benedict Casserole

Level:Easy Total: 10 hr 25 min(includes overnight chilling) Active: 45 min Yield: 8 servings Ingredients Deselect All Casserole: 1 tablespoon unsalted butter 8 English muffins 16 slices Canadian bacon (about 9 ounces) 2 cups milk 1/2 cup heavy cream 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 6 large eggs Hollandaise Sauce: 15 tablespoons […]

Read more

Nutella Buttercream Frosting

READY IN: 10minsYIELD: 1 Batch INGREDIENTS 3⁄4cupunsalted butter, room temperature 3⁄4cup nutella chocolate hazelnut spread 3cupsconfectioners’ sugar 2tablespoonsheavy cream 1pinchsalt 1teaspoonhazelnut extract (optional) 1⁄2teaspoonvanilla extract NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (788) g Servings Per Recipe:1 Calories: 3931.7 Calories from Fat 1936 g 49 % Total Fat 215.2 g 331 % Saturated Fat 157.5 g 787 % Cholesterol 407.1 mg 135 […]

Read more

Crispy Rice Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies

READY IN: 25minsYIELD: 24 cookies INGREDIENTS 1 1⁄4cupsall-purpose flour 1teaspoonkosher salt 1⁄2teaspoonbaking powder 1⁄2teaspoonbaking soda 12tablespoonsunsalted butter, softened 1⁄2cuplight brown sugar, packed 1⁄2cupsugar 1largeegg 1teaspoonvanilla extract 1 1⁄4cupscrispy rice cereal 1⁄2cupsemi-sweet chocolate chips 1⁄2cupbutterscotch chips 1cupold fashioned oats 1⁄2teaspoon flakey sea salt, for sprinkling NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (37) g Servings Per Recipe:24 Calories: 165.7 Calories from Fat 75 […]

Read more
1 2 3 11