Apple Flour Pancakes

READY IN: 25mins INGREDIENTS 1 1⁄2cups apple flour 3 1⁄2teaspoonsbaking soda 1teaspoonsalt 1tablespoonwhite sugar 1 1⁄4cupsmilk 1egg 3tablespoonsbutter, melted NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (155) g Servings Per Recipe:2 Calories: 651.7 Calories from Fat 235 g 36 % Total Fat 26.1 g 40 % Saturated Fat 15.3 g 76 % Cholesterol 160.2 mg 53 % Sodium 3629.5 mg 151 % […]

Read more

Danny’s Yogurt and Vega

READY IN: 5minsYIELD: 3 cups INGREDIENTS 2cupsyogurt 1scoopAnjou pear, vega one 7walnut halves 2scoopsbarberries NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (504) g Servings Per Recipe:1 Calories: 391.8 Calories from Fat 226 g 58 % Total Fat 25.2 g 38 % Saturated Fat 11.1 g 55 % Cholesterol 63.7 mg 21 % Sodium 225.7 mg 9 % Total Carbohydrate24.8 g 8 % […]

Read more

Four Ingredient Banana Pancakes

READY IN: 25minsYIELD: 5-10 Pancakes INGREDIENTS 2largebananas 4eggs 1teaspoonvanilla extract (optional) 1⁄4cupmilk NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (134) g Servings Per Recipe:2 Calories: 283.6 Calories from Fat 99 g 35 % Total Fat 11.1 g 17 % Saturated Fat 4 g 19 % Cholesterol 376.3 mg 125 % Sodium 158.3 mg 6 % Total Carbohydrate33.2 g 11 % Dietary Fiber […]

Read more

Old-Fashioned Waffle Batter

READY IN: 20mins INGREDIENTS 2eggs 1 1⁄4cupsmilk 2cupsflour 4teaspoonsbaking powder 2tablespoonssugar 1teaspoonvanilla 1⁄2cupvegetable oil NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (202) g Servings Per Recipe:4 Calories: 582.7 Calories from Fat 297 g 51 % Total Fat 33 g 50 % Saturated Fat 6.1 g 30 % Cholesterol 103.7 mg 34 % Sodium 437.4 mg 18 % Total Carbohydrate59 g 19 % […]

Read more

One-cup pancakes

Nutrition and extra info Vegetarian Nutrition: Per serving kcal193 fat10g saturates4g carbs18g sugars3g fibre1g protein6g salt0.3g Ingredients Method Ingredients 1 cup plain flour 1½ cups milkMilk mill-k One of the most widely used ingredients, milk is often referred to as a ‘complete’ food… 1 large egg or 2 medium eggsEgg egg The ultimate convenience food, eggs are powerhouses of nutrition packed […]

Read more

Made-Over French Toast with Spiced Pears Recipe

“Awesome new twist to breakfast.” Ingredients Adjust US Metric 3 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon lemon juice 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 2 large ripe pears, cored and sliced 2 large eggs 1/3 cup milk 1 tablespoon honey 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger 4 slices bread 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, for garnish Directions Prep […]

Read more

Bacon Pancakes With Walnut Butter & Maple Jelly

READY IN: 1hr 5minsYIELD: 14 Pancakes INGREDIENTS Pancakes 2cupsall-purpose flour 3tablespoonssugar 1 1⁄2teaspoonsbaking powder 1teaspoonbaking soda 1⁄4teaspoonsalt 4eggs 2cupsbuttermilk 1⁄2cupbutter, melted 1⁄3lb cooked smoked bacon, diced Walnut Butter 1cupwalnuts, soaked for 24 hours then drained 1 1⁄2teaspoonswalnut oil or 1 1/2teaspoonscanola oil 1tablespoonhoney 1tablespoonbutter 1pinchsalt Maple Jelly 3⁄4cupmaple syrup 3ouncescold water 1cupapricot jam NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (2061) g […]

Read more

Blueberry Pancakes

READY IN: 45minsYIELD: 12 pancakes INGREDIENTS 2cupsall-purpose flour 2tablespoonsbaking powder 1teaspoonkosher salt 3tablespoonslight brown sugar 2eggs 1teaspoonvanilla 1 1⁄2cupsmilk 5tablespoonsbutter, melted 2cupsfresh blueberries butter, to taste(for frying) NUTRITION INFO Serving Size: 1 (193) g Servings Per Recipe:4 Calories: 537.1 Calories from Fat 188 g 35 % Total Fat 21 g 32 % Saturated Fat 12.1 g 60 % Cholesterol 144 […]

Read more
1 2 3 5