Best breakfast egg muffin made using a microwave – recipe
Eggs are an incredibly versatile ingredient and are brilliant for breakfast; not only are they cheap, but they’re high in protein too.
If you struggle to cook fried eggs, here is an easier way to cook eggs, using a microwave.
The breakfast sandwich is filled with cheese and avocado, and you could even add leftover crispy bacon.
The recipe serves one and takes less than five minutes to make.
Salt and pepper
One tablespoon of water
Two tablespoons of grated cheese
One English muffin toasted
Half an avocado
Jamie Oliver suggests using a lid to cook the ‘perfect steak every time’[TIPS]
Air fryer chicken wings recipe with ‘extra crispy skin'[VIDEO]
Three insanely refreshing Rosé cocktails to sip all summer long[INSPRIATION]
1. Crack the two eggs into a bowl that has been lightly sprayed with oil, and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add one tablespoon of water into the bowl and whisk.
3. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir the microwave again on high for another 30 seconds.
4. Add the grated cheese and microwave until the cheese has melted (around 30 seconds).
5. Toast your English muffin and slice half an avocado.
6. Layer the egg and cheese on one half of the muffin and top with avocado slices.
7. Drizzle with your favourite hot sauce, add the other half of the English muffin and enjoy.
We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info
Source: Read Full Article