- Total: 25 min
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 15 min
- Yield:4 servings
- For the dressing: Stir the mayonnaise, mustard and horseradish together in a small bowl and set aside.
- For the burgers: Gently mix together the ground beef, sausage and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Divide the meat into 4 pieces and form each into a 4-inch patty.
- Melt the butter in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and add the patties. Cook until well browned, about 3 minutes, and then flip. Top with some of the cheese and continue to cook until the cheese is melted and the burger is just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Spread the toasted muffins with some of the mustard dressing and top with a slice of tomato and a burger patty.
- Crack the eggs into the skillet with the sausage drippings and cook to your preference.
- Place an egg on each burger and finish with some baby arugula on the top of the English muffin.
Source: Read Full Article