Turkey ? Tacos
Taco ? Tuesday ! ?
- 2 packages (16 ounce) ground turkey
- Olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 small sweet peppers, chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 can (10 ounce) diced tomatoes with green chili’s
- 1 can (16 ounce) refried beans
- Taco shells
- Sour cream
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Lettuce and tomatoes
Sauté the ground turkey in a pot that has been heated with olive oil until ground turkey is slightly browned……drain fat if any……
Add to browned turkey : onion, sweet peppers, garlic and black pepper, sauté for a few minutes….
Now add your taco seasoning, mix all well…
Next add your can of diced tomatoes and refried beans, mix well…….
Remove from heat and place desired amount of taco turkey into taco shells…..
Serve and enjoy ?!
Source: Read Full Article