Tumis Buncis Ebi / Stir Fried Green Beans & Dried Shrimps
Easy but OMG it is really tasty! Even without any bouillon of chicken powder. Thanks to the ebi or the dried mini shrimp. Hope you like it!
I use chicken breast that was cut into mini cubes for this recipe instead of shrimps, but still tasty. I got the recipe from Wilgoz on Youtube.
- 350 grams green beans, chopped off the edges
- 250 grams shrimps, set the skin and head for broth
- 3 cloves garlics, smashed then chopped finely
- 2 cm gallangal, smashed
- 2 Indonesian bay leaves
- 2 red chillies, thinly slice
- 1 tbsp ebi or dried salted mini shrimp, chopped finely
- 1 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Some water for the broth
- 2 tbsp butter/3 tbsp of oil or sesame oil for frying
- Some salt for the shrimps
Remove the skin and head from the shrimps. Cut them into cubes. Or if you use chicken breast, cut them into mini cubes.
Put the skin and head in a pan. Add some water. Then boil them to make broth. Set it aside.
Heat the butter in a pan. Fry the shrimps until 3/4 cooked. Set them aside. Don’t forget to add some salt.
On the same pan. Add the garlics, green onions and chillies. Then stir fry them until fragrant.
Add in the ebi. Mix again. Then add in the green beans. I cut the beans into 3-4. But you can leave them whole.
Then mix them evenly. Add some shrimp broth. Let it boil a bit and keep stirring. Let the beans to soak all the flavours. Add the oyster sauce, mix again.
After that. Add in the shrimps. Mix evenly. Cook a bit.
Turn off the heat. Serve.
Source: Read Full Article