Tali: Collard greens salad
Newsflash: Collards don’t have to be cooked! Like kale, they’re so good raw in a salad and they stand up well to dressing.
- Bunch collards, thinly sliced
- Quarter of a small head of green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1/2 can kidney beans
- 3-4 scallions, chopped
- Couple handfuls of walnuts, chopped
- Cilantro, much as you like
- Feta, like half a block, crumbled
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Olive oi
- Salt & pepper
It’s a salad! Chop everything that needs to be chopped and add to a bowl. Add a few dashes dried coriander, then salt and pepper, then lemon juice. Toss. Taste to make sure it’s where you like it. When it is, add a few glugs of olive oil. Toss again.
Source: Read Full Article