Summery Herbed Tuna Pasta Salad
- Total: 45 min
- Active: 35 min
- Yield:4 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, shallot, 1/2 teaspoon salt and a few grinds of pepper in a large bowl.
- Cook the green beans in the boiling water until crisp-tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer the beans to a colander with a slotted spoon and run under cold water to stop the cooking process. Add them to the bowl with the dressing.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool; add to the bowl.
- Add the tuna, basil, carrots, celery, chives and tomatoes to the bowl and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper. The pasta salad is best if served right away.
- Copyright 2016 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved
Source: Read Full Article