Stuffed Crescent Roll Carrots
This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 35 min
- Total40 min
These carrot crescents are filled with a flavorful herbed cream cheese for the perfect springtime side dish.
(12×4-inch) sheets of foil
- 1can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4cup chopped fresh chives
- 1teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 16small sprigs fresh parsley
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Roll sheets of foil from shorter ends into cone-shaped molds. Unroll dough on work surface; if using crescent rolls, press seams to seal. Use pizza cutter or knife to cut dough lengthwise into 8 (1-inch) strips.
- 2Wrap 1 strip around each foil mold to create carrot shape. Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to cooling rack; cool completely before removing foil molds.
- 4In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, parsley, chives, lemon peel and salt with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and combined. Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture into cavity of each crescent. Top with 2 sprigs parsley for carrot top.
- Gently twist foil molds for easier removal from crescents.
- Swap cream cheese mixture with your own favorite filling, such as egg salad or chicken salad.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article