Simple Strawberry Cheesecake
Strawberry cheesecake which is quick and easy to make.
- Put the digestive biscuits into a sandwich bag and hit with a rolling pin until you get crumbs.
- Melt the 100g of butter and add this to the breadcrumbs
- Place the butter and crumb mix into your tin and push down with the back of a spoon to compact the base.
- Place this in the fridge for 1 hour to set
- Put the soft cheese and icing sugar into a mixing bowl and mix until smooth
- Add double cream gradually and continue to mix
- Drain the juice from your tinned strawberries and place the strawberries into a bowl. Then using the back of a fork, mash these until they make a puree
- Add the puree to the cheese, sugar and cream and continue to mix until this is fully mixed in
- Spoon this mixture onto your base, ensuring to push down in order to eliminate any air bubbles.
- Place this in the fridge overnight until set. When ready to serve, chop up some starberries to put on top and add a sprinkle of icing sugar
Source: Read Full Article