Sautéed Tofu and Pechay in Bulgogi Dressing
- 200 g Pechay, Bok Choy or similar
- 1-2 small blocks fried tofu, diced
- 3 tomatoes, sliced thin
- 1/2 garlic head, sliced lengthwise
- 4-5 Tbsp Bulgogi Marinade (Korean BBQ sauce)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Cooking oil
- to taste Salt,
- to taste Pepper,
- Prep your Pechay, wash and cut in bite-size pieces.
- In oil and butter, fry garlic until golden. Remove and set aside. Then in the same pan with the oil-butter, add the tomatoes. Simmer til soft and juicy. Add a pinch of salt.
- Add your pechay to the pan. Season with salt, pepper and 2 Tbsp Bulgogi marinade. Sauté and mix quicky.
- Drop in the fried tofu and add 1-2 tbsp more of Bulgogi marinade. Taste and adjust. Mix quickly and remove from heat.
- Plate and toss in the remaining Bulgogi marinade. Top with fried garlic and serve.