Quick Can-Asian Noodles
Okay, so it doesn’t really follow any real “Asian recipe” and I live in Canada so I came up with “Canasian Noodles” as the title lol. It’s just a super quick noodle dish that’s packed with flavour and comes together super quick.Make sure everything is in arms reach because once the 1st ingredient goes in, everything moves super quick!
- 1 pkg Fresh chow mein noodles
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 large carrot, shaved or sliced thin
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 chicken breast, sliced or diced (seasoned with basil, S&P)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- Just shy of 1/4 chicken stock
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp hoisin
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1/2 a green onion that you chopped for above recipe
Boil noodles super quick… drop in boiling water for 2-3min then remove and set aside
In screaming hot wok, add 1 tbsp olive oil and brown/cook chicken
Add all your vegetables and stirfry for 2 min. Add 1/4 of your sauce to the veg.
Add the noodles, then pour remaining sauce over everything and toss together.
Serve immediately with diced green onions for garnish♡ and squeeze of lime
Source: Read Full Article