- 6 pieces cod, frozen thawed
- 1 (28 oz) can whole tomatoes Italian
- 1 (16 oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 crushed garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons capers
- to taste Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian dried herbs
Thaw cod and place in 8×12 baking dish. Heat oven to 400F
In large sauté pan add olive oil and garlic and warm over low heat
Put tomatoes in pan and hand crush 28oz can of whole tomatoes. Add capers and olives (diced). Cool on medium heat for 10-20mins till flavors combine and taste is slightly salty.
Pour sauce over fish and bake uncovered for 20 mins.
Enjoy with ciabatta bread rubbed with garlic and toasted in oven.
Source: Read Full Article