Mutton, Winging It
Haven’t had mutton in years so here’s a go with curry and veggies!
Served with turmeric/saffron rice.
- 1/2 lb Several chunks of mutton, coated in starch and fried. About
- Any starch for coating
- Oil for frying
- to taste Several habanero's,
- 6 or so garlics, crushed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Several chili's, chopped
- Several potatoes, chunked
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup each corn, peas, and Fava beans
- to taste Bouillon,
- to taste Curry paste and powder
- Mustard oil
- Nigella seeds
Most ingredients. Mutton pressure cooked in the IP for 40 minutes then into regular pot.
All in, leave out the tomatoes and mustard oil. Add in the curry powder and/or paste. I forgot the pic…
Set on simmer for 20 minutes.
Stir fry the can of tomatoes in about 1/4 cup mustard oil with the nigella seeds.
All in again to simmer for 20 minutes.
Source: Read Full Article