Mini Cinnamon Roll Waffles on a Stick
- Prep 15 min
- Total25 min
Mini cinnamon roll waffles on a stick? Yes, please!Serve these up State Fair style on a wooden skewer.
can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Supreme refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (5 rolls)
tablespoons powdered sugar, if desired
- 1Heat Belgian-style waffle maker. Grease generously with oil.
- 2Separate dough into 5 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into fourths, and gently shape them into mini cinnamon roll shapes. Lightly brush all sides of dough with oil before placing onto waffle maker; space dough pieces diagonally apart from one another, fitting 2 to 4 pieces on waffle maker. Close lid of waffle maker.
- 3Bake 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked. Using wooden kitchen utensil, carefully remove to cooling rack. Repeat with remaining cinnamon roll dough, greasing waffle maker and dough each time.
- 4Thread 4 waffle pieces on each wooden skewer, and serve with icing. Sprinkle waffles with powdered sugar.
- Be sure to grease the waffle maker between each batch of waffles to help prevent the rolls from sticking and burning.
- Cleanup is a breeze when you wrap a paper towel around the end of a wooden kitchen utensil, like the wooden handle of a spatula. Push the paper towel through the waffle grates to help clean up any residue from baking.
- Great to serve with maple or other flavored syrup as well.
Source: Read Full Article