Loaded Veggie Spaghetti
Don’t forget your veggies!
- 1 1/2 lbs. hamburger (or use sausage or both!)
- 1 large can diced tomatoes (or 2 regular cans)
- 1 regular can tomato sauce
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small can black olives, chopped or sliced
- seasonings to taste: garlic, pepper, parsley, basil, oregano
- 1 tsp. Italian Seasoning
- 1 package spaghetti noodles, cooked and drained
- Optional: 15 to 20 slices pepperoni cut in half
Cook hamburger along with seasonings and onion and bell peppers until browned. Drain and return to pot.
Add in tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms and black olives. Add pepperoni if desired.
Simmer on low for 20 minutes or until your spaghetti noodles are done cooking.
Even the kids dig it! ?
Source: Read Full Article