- 1 pound Fresh Mozzarella, not the kind in water!
- 20 small Grape Tomato
- 4 large Lemons
- 1 ⁄2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt, lemon infused salt is better
- 2 large Rotisserie Chicken Breasts, ones from costco are great. grilled chicken breasts can be substituted. Note: Chicken is optional
- 16 oz Thin Spaghetti
- 1 ⁄2 cup Fresh Basil, pulled into small pieces
Cube mozzarella into bite sized pieces. Set aside. Tip: Place cheese in freezer for about 10-15 minutes to make cutting easier.
Cut tomatoes in half. Set aside.
Zest lemons into a small bowl and set aside. In a medium bowl, add olive oil and juice from lemons. Whisk together. Add salt and pepper. Whisk again.
Add mozzarella and tomatoes into oil and juice mix. Stir cheese and tomatoes to ensure all are covered. (Optional) Shred and add chicken breasts. Set aside.
Cook spaghetti in heavily salted water.
Drain pasta being sure to save some of the water. Combine lemon mixture to pasta slowly and stir. Mix in basil and lemon zest. Add salt and pepper as needed.
Source: Read Full Article