Lamb Stew Batch 8
A delicious recipe.
- 1 pound red potatoes diced
- 1-3/4 pound lamb gyro loaf thinly sliced
- 15 ounces chickpea
- 1 pound Carrots
- 1 large onion diced
- 15 ounces beef broth
- 1 cup frozen English peas
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 cup marsala
- 2 tablespoons Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoon capers
- 1 stick butter
- To taste Parmesan cheese optional
- To taste your favorite croutons
Peel and wash the carrots the slice them. Wash and dice the potatoes leave the peeling on. Dice the onion. Heat a pot and melt the butter. Add the Carrots sauté for 10 minutes. Now add the potatoes and onion. Add the spices mix well.
Slice the mushrooms add them to the pot. Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer till everything is done.
Let rest 20 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!
Source: Read Full Article