No new year party is complete without starters. Here comes an effortless recipe with delicious flavours!! Simple and spicy grilled prawns recipe flavoured with Indian spices. It’s a perfect starter and everyone will love it. Let’s check out the recipe.
- 1 . Prawns – 1/2 kg (cleaned)
- 2 . Garlic – 5
- 3 . Red chilli powder – 1 tspn
- 4 . Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 tbspn
- 5 . Turmeric powder – 1/4 tspn
- 6 . Coriander powder – 1 tspn
- 7 . Garam masala powder – 1/2 tspn
- 8 . Lemon juice – 1 lemon
- 9 . Yogurt – 1 tbspn
- 10 . Kasuri methi – 1/2 tspn
- 11 . Gram flour – 1 tspn
- 12 . Salt to taste
- 13 . Oil for greasing
- 14 . Tooth pick or skewer sticks
Grind garlic, red chilli powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, lemon juice, yogurt, kasuri methi, gram flour and salt to taste in a blender. Make a paste.
Add this to the cleaned prawns and combine well.
Let it Marinate for atleast 30 minutes or more in the refrigerator.
Skewer each prawns on the stick.
Cover the grill pan with Aluminium foil and grease it with oil.
Grill it in a preheated oven for about 8 minutes.
Flip it and again cook it for 8 minutes. Grill all the sides of the prawns for about 8 minutes.
Tasty grilled prawns ready.
Source: Read Full Article