Garlic Shrimp Kabobs Recipe
"This is a quick and easy shrimp kabob recipe, perfect for beginners. Requires minimal ingredients, but is bursting with flavor. Serve over a bed of rice with fresh lemon wedges."
- Rinse and dry shrimp.
- Whisk olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and parsley together in a bowl and pour into a large resealable plastic bag. Add shrimp, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal the bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Lightly coat metal skewers with cooking spray.
- Remove shrimp from the marinade and shake off excess. Discard the remaining marinade. Place about 5 shrimp on each skewer.
- Cook on the preheated grill until shrimp are bright pink on the outside and the meat is opaque, about 5 minutes; do not overcook.
- Cook’s Note:
- Wooden skewers may be substituted for metal skewers, if desired. Before using, soak wooden skewers in water for15 minutes to prevent them from catching on fire on the grill.
- Editor’s Note:
- Nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of marinade ingredients. The actual amount of marinade consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 141 calories;9.7 g fat;0.7 g carbohydrates;12.4 g protein;115 mg cholesterol;133 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article