Crispy Fish Fillets Recipe
"Even people who aren’t sure if they love fish will love these crunchy fillets!Quick and easy!"
- In a shallow dish, whisk together the egg, mustard, and salt; set aside. Place the potato flakes in another shallow dish.
- Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dip fish fillets in the egg mixture. Dredge the fillets in the potato flakes, making sure to completely coat the fish. For extra crispy, dip into egg and potato flakes again.
- Fry fish fillets in oil for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
- Editor’s Note
- We have determined the nutritional value of oil for frying based on a retention value of 10% after cooking. The exact amount may vary depending on cook time and temperature, ingredient density, and the specific type of oil used.
Per Serving: 391 calories;18.1 g fat;26.2 g carbohydrates;30 g protein;137 mg cholesterol;656 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article