Chicken and Shrimp Lemon Alfredo
- 5 Trimmed Boneless Chicken Fillets
- 1/2 lbs Jumbo Tailless Shrimp
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Lemon Infused Spanish Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Fat Free Milk
- 1 Block Cream Cheese
- 5 Slices Smoked Gouda
- 1 Tablespoon Pink Sea Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cracked Black Peppercorns
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Cilantro Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger Paste
Heat Olive Oil in large sauce pan. Add Chicken and Shrimp once hot. Allowing meat to become mostly cooked.
Add in Butter, Milk, Cream Cheese and Gouda. Stir until melted and thick.
Add in Salt, Pepper, Garlic, Cilantro Paste and Ginger Paste. Stir thoroughly.
Let set for 10 minutes. Serve over any pasta.
Tip* Toss your cooked pasta in the Lemon Olive Oil with some Oregano and Red Wine Vinegrette for an added pop of flavor.
Tip** Pairs well with a Sauvignon Blanc. Preferably a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc.
Source: Read Full Article