- Prep 10 min
- Total50 min
Traditional blueberry cobbler has never been easier to make with this simple patchwork pie crust.
- 1/4cup cornstarch
- 5cups fresh or frozen (thawed) blueberries
- 2teaspoons lemon juice
Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, mix 3/4 cup sugar and the cornstarch. Add blueberries and lemon juice; mix well. Spoon evenly into baking dish.
- 3Remove pie crust from pouch; place flat on lightly floured work surface. Press crust slightly to form square. With pizza cutter or knife, cut dough into 5 rows by 5 rows (2-inch squares).
- 4Place individual dough pieces over blueberry mixture, overlapping pieces to completely cover fruit. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 5Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Want to make this dessert quickly? Place unrolled crust on surface; cut into 8-inch square, and place over blueberry filling; cut several slits in crust to vent.
- To easily make your patchwork crust, use a ruler and mark off the 2-inch squares on the top and one side of crust.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- 3 1/2g
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Serving
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article