Baked Caprese Chicken Recipe
"This is a simple yet amazing Caprese chicken made with fresh basil, grape tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. Serve with a side salad or a side of pasta."
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Pour 1/4 cup dressing into a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken breasts evenly in the center of a grill pan. Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with dressing; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour remaining 1/4 cup dressing into a mixing bowl. Add tomatoes and basil. Toss to coat evenly with the dressing.
- Spread the tomato mixture evenly around chicken in a single layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove pan from oven and top chicken with fresh mozzarella; return pan to oven.
- Continue baking until mozzarella cheese is golden brown and bubbly and chicken is fully cooked, about 10 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the chicken should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
- Panasonic CIO Directions:
- Bake in the Panasonic Induction Oven using Autocook with the poultry and veggie combination setting for approximately 15 minutes. Take out the oven/grill pan and top chicken with the fresh mozzarella cheese and return to the oven. Continue baking for approximately 10 minutes until the cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
Per Serving: 350 calories;15.4 g fat;13.8 g carbohydrates;35.9 g protein;112 mg cholesterol;675 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article