Aryca's Bagel Sandwiches
My daughter made these for brunch one morning.
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 8 large eggs
- Bagel and other things
- 4 bagels
- 12 slices sliced smoked ham
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
Lightly toast the bagel add mayonnaise to the bagels.
Beat the eggs adding spices and scramble fry the eggs. When eggs are done divide them between the bagels. Add cheeses one of each on top of the bagels. One cheddar and one American cheese slice on each bagel.
Heat the ham. Then add on top of the cheeses. Top and serve.
I hope you enjoy!
Source: Read Full Article