3-Ingredient Brownie Batter Cookies
This feature is not available with your current cookie settings.
You can update your privacy settings to enable this content.Please enable all cookies to use this feature.
- Prep 20 min
- Total1 hr50 min
Somehow we found a way to make chocolate chip cookies even better by stuffing them with a super-tasty brownie batter filling!
cup packed crumbled baked fudge brownies
- 1oz cream cheese, softened
- 1roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, place brownies and cream cheese; mix well. Roll mixture into 8 balls.
- 2Line large cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper. Cut cookie dough into 16 slices. Flatten slices; form 2 slices of cookie dough around 1 brownie ball, completely sealing edges of dough and forming into ball. Place on cookie sheet, press down slightly. Repeat for remaining cookies, placing at least 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
- 3Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until cookies are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheet 10 minutes; remove to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Cookies should be stored in a covered container in refrigerator.
- Calories from Fat
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Trans Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
Serving Size: 1 Cookie
% Daily Value
% Daily Value*:
Source: Read Full Article