Slow Cooker Pork Rib Tips Recipe
"Cooking your rib tips in a slow cooker will give you tender, falling-off-the-bone ribs. Then finish them off under the broiler or throw them on the grill for a few minutes."
- Mix brown sugar, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl. Rub each rib with dry rub mixture until thoroughly coated. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Mix BBQ sauce and liquid smoke until well combined.
- Place ribs in the slow cooker and pour BBQ sauce mixture evenly over ribs.
- Cook on Low until ribs are tender, 4 to 6 hours.
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Remove ribs from the slow cooker and baste with remaining BBQ sauce.
- Broil ribs in the preheated oven for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Cook’s Note:
- Instead of broiling the rib tips, you can also throw them on the hot grill.
Per Serving: 453 calories;19.1 g fat;54.7 g carbohydrates;14.9 g protein;60 mg cholesterol;2060 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article