Instant Pot® Orange-Cranberry-Balsamic Pork Loin Recipe
"Succulent pork is cooked quickly in the Instant Pot® with a warm and aromatic sauce. We enjoy this with egg noodles or rice."
- Season pork loin with salt and pepper. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute. Heat olive oil until hot. Add pork loin and brown on each side for a total of about 5 minutes. Remove pork loin and set aside. Add balsamic vinegar to the pot and stir to deglaze, scrapping up all the browned bits.
- Whisk 1/2 cup water and flour together in a small bowl and add to the Instant Pot(R), stirring until smooth. Mix in cranberries, orange juice, 1/2 cup water, brown sugar, orange marmalade, jalapeno, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and cloves. Set pork loin on top. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; Set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Remove the pork from the pot, cover with aluminum foil, and let meat rest for 5 minutes. Puree the cranberries using an immersion blender until smooth, or leave them whole if you prefer a chunky sauce.
- Cook’s Note:
- If sauce is too thin, select the Saute button and just cook down for several minutes to thicken. Or you also can thicken by mixing together a small amount of water and cornstarch, and stirring into the sauce.
Per Serving: 403 calories;17.8 g fat;36 g carbohydrates;24.9 g protein;73 mg cholesterol;290 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article