Yeast-Free Cinnamon Rolls Recipe
"Delicious cinnamon goodness. A total winner."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 4 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, 1 tablespoon white sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Whisk milk, 2 tablespoons butter, and apple cider vinegar together in a small bowl. Pour over the flour mixture; mix until a soft dough forms.
- Dust a flat work surface with flour. Roll dough out to a 6×7-inch rectangle. Spread remaining 2 tablespoons butter on top.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over the buttered dough.
- Roll dough lengthwise into a log. Cut into 4 pieces using a sharp serrated knife. Place 1 piece in each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown on all sides, 13 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 262 calories;12.2 g fat;35.7 g carbohydrates;3.2 g protein;32 mg cholesterol;305 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article