Cookie Dough Sandwich Cookies
- Prep 10 min
- Total1 hr10 min
If you are looking for a way to satisfy your sweet tooth, look no further! These sandwich cookies use cookie dough sandwiched between two baked chocolate chip cookies — the best of both worlds!
roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. On ungreased cookie sheet, spoon 12 tablespoonfuls of cookie dough 2 inches apart. Cover remaining cookie dough with plastic wrap; refrigerate.
- 2Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3When ready to assemble sandwich cookies, remove and uncover remaining cookie dough from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. For each sandwich cookie, spread 2 tablespoons softened cookie dough on bottom of 1 baked cookie. Top with second cookie, bottom side down; gently press together. Repeat with remaining baked cookies and softened cookie dough. Serve immediately, or refrigerate up to 8 hours.
- Cookies turn out best when baked one sheet at a time on the middle oven rack.
- For best results, enjoy cookie sandwiches the same day.
- This Pillsbury™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough is now safe to eat or bake — just look for the “safe to eat raw” seal on the package!
Source: Read Full Article