Roasted-Garlic White Bean Hummus
- Prep 10 min
- Total1 hr10 min
Sure, you can buy hummus at the store.But homemade hummus breathes great natural flavors your guests won’t soon forget.+
- 1Heat oven to 350°F. Cut 1/2-inch slice off top of garlic bulb. Drizzle oil over garlic bulb. Wrap garlic in foil. Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until garlic is soft when pierced with a knife; cool slightly.
- 2Squeeze garlic into food processor. Add beans, reserved bean liquid, lemon juice and salt. Cover and process until uniform consistency.
- 3Spoon dip into serving dish. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with pita bread wedges.
- Prepare this popular dip up to 1 day ahead of time.Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve this mellow dip like they do in Turkey.Make a depression in the middle of the bowl of hummus, and spoon in 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Roast an extra bulb of garlic to serve with the hummus.
Source: Read Full Article