Easy Shrimp Fra Diavolo Recipe
"A spicy, delicious seafood pasta that is easy to make but will still impress your guests. Serve over linguini, garnish with fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese."
- Place shrimp in a resealable container or zip-top bag. Add red pepper flakes, lemon juice, and salt; toss together. Seal and let marinate for 1 hour.
- Pulse vine tomatoes in a blender until smooth.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium-low heat. Add marinated shrimp and increase heat to medium. Cook and stir until slightly browned on the outsides but not cooked through, about 1 1/2 minutes. Remove shrimp and set aside.
- Add a splash of white wine to the frying pan and scrape up any browned bits from the bottom using a wooden spoon. Pour in olive oil. Add onion to the hot oil and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Pour in remaining wine and cook until reduced by half, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the pureed tomatoes, plum tomatoes, basil, parsley, and oregano to the sauce. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer, stirring frequently, until flavors combine, about 25 minutes. Toss shrimp back into the pan and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes more.
Per Serving: 253 calories;8.5 g fat;13.8 g carbohydrates;21.3 g protein;180 mg cholesterol;816 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article