Slow Cooker Pork Loin Roast with Brown Sugar and Sweet Potatoes Recipe
"One of my favorite recipes passed on to me from a friend many years ago. This pork loin roast with brown sugar is easy to prepare and when it’s done, it’s so delicious! Serve with a green vegetable or salad and dinner rolls."
- Mix pork rub seasoning and Chinese five-spice powder together in a small bowl. Rub all over pork roast.
- Place sweet potatoes into the bottom of a slow cooker; add brown sugar and butter. Place roast on top and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on Low until roast is fork-tender, 6 to 7 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Cook’s Notes:
- Do not add any water to the slow cooker.
- If pork doesn’t seem quite done after 7 hours, turn cooker on High for about 45 minutes longer.
Per Serving: 381 calories;14.6 g fat;33.9 g carbohydrates;27.6 g protein;95 mg cholesterol;214 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article