Pumpkin Crumb Cake Recipe
"This recipe was given to me by a friend.It’s been a hit with my children and family."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray or grease one 9×13 inch pan.
- Reserve 1 cup cake mix. In a large bowl, combine the remaining dry cake mix with 1 egg and 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix well, and then pat into prepared pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, 3 eggs, 1/2 cup white sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Pour over crust.
- In a small bowl, combine reserved 1 cup cake mix, 1/2 cup sugar, and 3 tablespoons softened butter. Crumble over pumpkin filling. Sprinkle nuts evenly over the top, if desired.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes.
Per Serving: 287 calories;13.7 g fat;39.2 g carbohydrates;3.5 g protein;61 mg cholesterol;312 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article