Miss Bettie's Zesty Grilled Corn Recipe
"This is my mom’s recipe for grilled corn.It is tangy and spicy, and the BEST corn recipe I have ever tasted!"
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Stir in mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- Place each ear of corn on a 13×12 inch piece of HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil. Drizzle with butter mixture. Wrap loosely, leaving space for the expansion of steam, and seal.
- Grill over medium coals for 15 to 20 minutes, or until corn is tender. Small ears will take less time, and larger ears may take more. Carefully unwrap foil, and serve.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 173 calories;11.5 g fat;17.8 g carbohydrates;3.3 g protein;27 mg cholesterol;178 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article