Creamy Chicken Ravioli Lasagna
Active Time: 10 Mins
Total Time: 45 Mins
Yield: Serves 6 to 8
Rich, savory, and indulgent, this shortcut ravioli-lasagna hybrid is creamy and full of flavor. The pesto slightly cuts through the Alfredo sauce, and the combination tastes homemade. For more flavor, try using spinach ravioli. Nobody will ever know it’s made with convenience products like rotisserie chicken and jarred sauce.
- 2 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken (from 1 chicken)
- 1/3 cup prepared refrigerated pesto
- 1(8-oz.) pkg. pre-shredded mozzarella or Italian cheese blend (about 2 cups), divided
- 1(15-oz.) jar alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1(25-oz.) bag frozen cheese or spinach ravioli (do not thaw)
- Fresh basil leaves, for garnish
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss together chicken, pesto, and 3/4 cup of the cheese in a medium bowl; set aside.
Whisk together alfredo sauce and milk in a medium bowl or glass measuring cup; set aside.
Spread about 1/4 cup of the alfredo mixture on bottom of a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish. Arrange 1/3 of the ravioli in a single layer over the alfredo. Spread half of the chicken mixture over ravioli; pour 1/2 cup alfredo evenly over chicken. Top with 1/3 more of the ravioli, remaining chicken mixture, and 1/2 cup sauce. Top with remaining ravioli, sauce, and cheese.
Bake in preheated oven until golden and bubbly, 30 to 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with basil.
Source: Read Full Article