Creamy Beef Tips with Egg Noodles Recipe
"Cubed sirloin tips baked in cream of mushroom soup, red wine, milk, mixed with beef and beef onion soup mix. Served over egg noodles. Great with dinner rolls or garlic toast."
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute beef sirloin tips with onion in the hot skillet until beef is browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir cream of mushroom soup, milk, red wine, and beef with onion soup mix together in a bowl, pour into the skillet, and stir to coat beef in the soup mixture; bring to a simmer, reduce heat to low, place a cover on the skillet, and cook until the beef tips are tender, about 2 hours.
- Reduce heat to lowest setting and continue cooking until the beef pulls apart easily with a fork, at least 4 hours more.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook egg noodles in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Ladle beef tips mixture over egg noodles.
Per Serving: 684 calories;16.9 g fat;90.6 g carbohydrates;38.2 g protein;146 mg cholesterol;902 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article