31 Dump Dinner Recipes to Make Mealtime Impossibly Easy
If you’re unfamiliar with dump dinners, it’s about time to change that. They’re as simple to make as they sound: You just dump a handful of ingredients into a vessel and let it cook, mostly unattended, with a bare minimum of effort. Maybe there’s a tiny bit of chopping or sautéing, but it’s primarily a hands-off situation. Dump dinners are perfect for when you’re extra busy, feeling extra lazy, or both.
While dump dinners originated with the slow cooker, there are Instant Pot and even oven or stovetop dump dinners. Here’s every single one of our favorites:
Plan-Ahead Slow Cooker Dump Diners
Drop everything into your slow cooker before you leave the house, and come home to an already-made dinner.
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Lentil Stew
- Slow Cooker Shredded Balsamic Beef
- Slow Cooker Chicken Posole
- Slow Cooker Lentil Curry
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Black Bean Soup
- Slow Cooker Sausages with Peppers and Onions
- Slow Cooker White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Slow Cooker Ravioli Lasagna
Quick-ish Slow Cooker Dump Dinners
For dump dinners that you don’t have to prep ahead, these recipes can be made in about an hour.
- Cheesy Slow Cooker Spinach Cheese Tortellini
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- Crock-Pot Sweet and Sour Chicken
These will take a little longer than an hour — but aren’t all-day affairs.
- Trader Joe’s Slow Cooker Chicken Tikka Masala
- Trader Joe’s Slow Cooker Spicy Mediterranean Chicken
- Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Chicken
Instant Pot Dump Dinners
Faster, and sometimes even tastier than slow-cooker meals, these dump dinners have it all.
- How to Make Instant Pot Spaghetti
- Instant Pot Macaroni and Cheese
- Instant Pot Turkey Chili
- Easiest-Ever Instant Pot Pulled Pork
- Instant Pot Weeknight Chicken and Rice Burrito Bowls
- Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Instant Pot Baked Ziti
Oven and Stovetop Dump Dinners
Don’t have an electric cooker (or don’t want to drag it out)? No problem! You can still benefit from the “dump it and let it cook” method!
- 5-Ingredient Creamy Tomato Baked Orzo
- Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
- One-Pot Creamy Broccoli Pasta
- Last-Minute Ravioli Casserole
- One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Tomato-Basil Chicken and Rice
- Last-Minute Spicy Coconut Wonton Soup
- Chicken & Tomato No-Boil Pasta Bake
Source: Read Full Article