Seven Layer Gelatin Salad Recipe
"Don’t wait until the last minute to make this recipe.Each layer has to set before the next one is added."
- Coat a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray.
- Dissolve one package of gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water.Stir in 3/4 cup cold water.Spoon into pan and refrigerate until almost set, 45 minutes.
- Dissolve another package of gelatin in 1/2 cup boiling water.Stir in 1/2 cup cold water and 1/2 cup evaporated milk.Spoon over first layer and refrigerate until almost set, 45 minutes.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until all gelatin is used.Just before serving, top with whipped topping.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 189 calories;3.7 g fat;34.8 g carbohydrates;4 g protein;6 mg cholesterol;106 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article