Magic Cake Recipe
"White cake with a custard-like middle."
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease an 8-inch baking dish.
- Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer until stiff.
- Combine egg yolks and white sugar in another large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add butter and vanilla extract; beat until smooth, about 2 minutes. Fold in flour. Beat in milk slowly. Fold egg whites gently into the batter.
- Pour batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until top is golden, 45 to 70 minutes. Let cool, about 30 minutes. Dust top with confectioners' sugar.
Per Serving: 292 calories;15.3 g fat;32.7 g carbohydrates;6.5 g protein;128 mg cholesterol;142 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article