Scrambled Egg Muffins Recipe
"These scrambled egg muffins with plenty of sausage and Cheddar cheese make a filling and fun treat at your next brunch. They’re pretty, hearty, and fun to serve."
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in sausage; cook and stir until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer pink, 10 to 15 minutes; drain.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in sausage and Cheddar cheese. Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 143 calories;10.6 g fat;1.6 g carbohydrates;10.2 g protein;202 mg cholesterol;365 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article