Dad's Day Strata Recipe
"I wanted to make my husband a nice Father’s Day brunch, but we were in dire need of a trip to the grocery store. I scrounged what we had in the kitchen, and the Dad’s Day Strata was born! It turned out very yummy and is very easy."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square casserole dish.
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below the bottom of the steamer. Bring water to a boil. Add broccoli, cover, and steam until tender, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Mix steamed broccoli, bread cubes, diced tomatoes, ham, and pepper jack cheese together in a large bowl.
- Beat eggs, cream, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a separate bowl; stir into broccoli mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set in the middle, about 35 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 to 5 minutes before cutting.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 320 calories;18.9 g fat;18.1 g carbohydrates;20.6 g protein;247 mg cholesterol;1145 mg sodium.Full nutrition
Source: Read Full Article